Introduce Yourself!

Hi Everyone, My Name Idho Rakhman, I’m practitioners on Utilities IPP Industries, which right now in the early phase of Understanding Energy transition in this industries from Fossil Fuel Based energy to Renewable/Green Energy.

4 Likes

Hi everyone, my name is Enrico Hamdani. I’m currently manage production for one of chemical manufacturers in Cikarang. Currently I also involve in my company renewable energy transition team and hopefully can understand more on current policy and best practice among industries and business in Indonesia.

Hopefully can contribute and learn more in this community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Zaeny Ahmad, Plant Manager at PT Indonesia Solar Global and future student at Energy Management Executive Program MBA from SBM-ITB.
Recently establishing production line for solar PV module.
Glad to be part of the group and looking forward to learn and connect with all of you.

Best Regards
Zaeny

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dr. Mohammad Shahir, I’m currently associated with The eCEOs as VP, Operations and Program Management Office leading Project Consulting services for Energy & Utilities. I’m also seconded to PETRONAS as Program Director of Finance Transformation. I have been working on policy design for NOC with increasing shares of Gas Trading sources. Looking forward to the discussions on this platform!

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,
My name is Hakim Manurung from Indonesia, I am doing a research in Supply Chain in Indonesian’s energy sector. I am happy tp be a part of this cleanpowerhub, look forward to discuss with you all.

3 Likes

Hi everyone.

My name is Innovator, and you call me Inno.
I work at Siemens in Indonesia. Running the projects especially related to high voltage nowadays always more and more interesting due to clean energy challenge.

But bringing the improvement to the community is our together goal. I would like to learn from people with their insight and experince. Collaboration will the key to achieve better life.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

My name is Agus Faizin, you can all me Agus. Currently, I am working as engineering manager at PT Wijaya Karya (WIKA), an EPCI state owned company in Indonesia. I am really glad and excited to be a part of this community. Looking forward to connect and discuss with you all from around the world! Regards.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I am Alfonso from Energi Mega Persada Tbk. (Bakrie Group), Indonesia. Our focus on energy business and renewable energy transition. Let’s connect.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Irfan Mufidz, i am a project engineer in SUN Energy, Solar PV developer company in Indonesia, nice to meet you all

2 Likes

Hi Clean Power Community!
My name is Stefan. I am an employee from Pertamina New & Renewable Energy which act as Subholding to transition Pertamina (Oil & Gas Company in Indonesia) into energy company.

4 Likes

Hi All.
I am Christian Limbong, Legal & Risk Control Manager of Sungrow Indonesia. Keen to be part of the learning experience through this platform.

Cheers!
Christian

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Muthia Iskandar, currently serving as Head of Compliance & Legal - BNP Paribas Asset Management Indonesia. I am also a student of Strategic Marketing Executive MBA program of SBM ITB.

It is my organization’s commitment and my personal goal to invest responsibly, sustainably and be part of the solution.

I look forward to connecting & collaborating with you !

Cheers,
Muthia

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

My name is Oktavia Ratnasari, currently working for Fast Retailing under the Sustainability Environmental Management team. We are working with our factory partners in various environment programs including decarbonization.

I’m excited to join this program and looking forward to learning and discussing with you all.

1 Like

Dear all community members,

Allow me to introduce myself, Firman Ardiansyah. Currently working as Project Manager at Business Sweden - The Swedish Trade and Invest Council Indonesia - Business Sweden. I have my specialization on energy and manage a platform for Swedish energy companies to grow their business in Indonesia called as Business Accelerator Program Indonesia http://indonesia.innovationsaccelerator.com/

Glad to be part of this community, I have no background in energy or engineering, but it is my passion to see how countries and companies move toward sustainability. Really need to catch up from all the members here

2 Likes

Hi Pak Stefanus, Great to meet you Pak
It’s interesting that DSS is heading toward renewables, as I understand DSS powerplant is
mainly powered by gas. Wish to understand further DSS future roadmap Pak

1 Like

How is the roadmap Pak of Pertamina toward sustainable energy? Is there any specific date that mentioned Pertamina will have its revenue mainly from Renewables?

Is there any possibility Pak, to utilize the offshore rig that Pertamina has? Lets have a discussion Pak

1 Like

How is EMP roadmap Pak toward renewable, any specific focus Pak?

1 Like

Hi Pak Agus,

Any specific focus within renewable energy Pak for WIKA to be developed? I had a discussion last time with Wika Ikon, they plan to move towards wind energy. How about Wika itself?

1 Like

Great to meet you too Pak. Currently, we are seeking some opportunities in renewables including geothermal, hydro, solar PV (floating & rooftop) and biomass as replacement for our conventional power plants. Looking forward to hearing any opportunities from Sverige/Sweden Pak. Perhaps we can collaborate near the future, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Dr. Muhammad Shahir. nice to know u and hope we can discuss more about renewable energy in indonesia. Make sustainable community , better world… thank you

1 Like