Introduce Yourself!

Dear All,
My name is Sunil Kumar. I am Deputy General Manager ( Business Development- Renewable Energy) at M/s BHEL, New Delhi, India.
BHEL is India’ largest Engineering and Manufacturing Enterprise of its kind and BHEL is the largest contributor to India’s installed power generation capacity with > 53% share.
Thank you for letting me join this community.

1 Like

Hello all,

This is Debasish Das, AGM at Mytrah Energy, one of India’s Largest Renewable IPPs with 2 GW of utility scale wind and solar power generation assets. I have been rendering strategic advisory on various matters incl. bidding (Wind and Solar) and EVs, procurement, budgeting, projects, operations, etc. In my earlier capacities was associated with PricewaterhouseCoopers in Energy &Utilities Practice, Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd in Infrastructure Advisory Division.
Hope to gain critical insights and contribute with my over 15 years of working experience.

1 Like

Hi Friends

I am Sunil Badesra. I am in the renewable sector for more than 13 years and currently working for Sungrow India Pvt. Ltd. as a Country Manager for PV-BESS Business Vertical. I am based out at Gurgaon (India) and looking forward to interact and learn new things during the course.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I am Swathy Pisharody. I am an Energy & Infrastructure Lawyer with over a decade’s experience and currently a Counsel at Trilegal, Bangalore (a law firm with pan India presence).

I am very excited to have received this opportunity for learning and growing, and looking forward to engage with all the participants soon during our interactive sessions. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I’m Siddhant Gupta, AVP for Customized Energy Solutions in Jakson Group. We have been providing energy solutions since 75 years in India with a diverse solutions portfolio.
Its a pleasure to be a part of this community and looking forward to our sessions!

1 Like

Hi Everyone !!

Namaste !

My name is Rahul Prabhakar. I am currently working as a Chief Engineer of ITC Grand Chola Hotel , Chennai India. I am currently working on Net Zero Carbon Hotel framework implementation with the help of our self owned 14.2 MW of Wind Turbine generators and other innovative climate resilient energy efficient technologies. I am really excited to connect with Clean power hub community and will utilize the platform for enhancing my knowledge and expertise in the Renewable energy domain

1 Like

Greetings!

My name is Shashank Dhote, Manager - Cost Efficiency and Improvement Projects at Galaxy Surfactants ltd. I have worked in Production, New Projects & Technologies and now leading Cost Efficiency projects along with move towards clean and sustainable energy sources.
Look forward to a lot of learnings and insights through this program.

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

I’m Nikhil Kalantri, presently heading Procurement & Contracts for Mytrah Group as part of leadership grooming. We are India’s largest Renewable IPP. As part of my role, I’m also handling EV and Rooftop business.

Presently in transition to handle equity transaction. Technically a Chartered Accountant by education, having work experience with PWC and GMR Group in assurance domain.

Its a pleasure to be a part of this community and looking forward to our sessions!

1 Like

Hey Community members. I am Nandan Jha. I am an electrical engineer by qualification and am currently employed with LTI in the Facility Management & Administration function at Mumbai, India. I manage the technical infrastructure and new office construction projects here. I have incorporated Open Access PPAs for my office and with the new Green Power Tariff , my office currently runs on 100% renewable energy.
I am thrilled to connect with you all here and learn more about the ways in which we can contribute together to saving our environment.

1 Like

Hi All,

I am Karthy Nair. I am an Infrastructure and Energy lawyer working with Trilegal, Bangalore as a Counsel in their Projects practice group. Previously, I have worked at CMS Cameron McKenna in their London office. I work extensively with international and domestic corporate clients in the renewable energy markets.

Looking forward to the discussions to follow.

1 Like

Hello All,

This is Rajesh Shirsat , working as Sr. Manager- Solar Business in Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co ltd, Mumbai. looking after internal and external Solar portfolio of the company.