Introduce Yourself!

Please tell the other Clean Power Community members about yourself. Feel free to tell them about the organization you work for, where your past professional experience lies, what motivated you to sign-up for the Community Forum, and any relevant information about your work. Remember to set-up your profile with this information as well!

Hi Clean Power Community!
My name is Laura Beshilas. I am a researcher at the National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) in Colorado. I coordinate the ALP Grid Renewable Energy Community of Practice (ALP GRE CoP) and am thrilled to be using the Community as a way for CoP members to connect with each other and other clean energy practitioners.

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Jess McDonald. I am an associate with Propel Clean Energy Partners and support the Clean Power Hub. We’re really excited to provide this platform for you to connect with your peers. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have about how to use the Community or the Clean Power Hub.

2 Likes

Hello Clean Power Hub Users!

Jeff Logan here, also with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. When I joined NREL over a dozen years ago, we were considered a small national lab with about 800 employees. Today, we are nearing 3,000 staff, attesting to the speed and power of the current energy transition. We look forward to hearing from you on how to speed up the transformation of your power grid(s).

2 Likes

Dear all,

I am David (Jacobs), Managing Director of IET - International Energy Transition GmbH. For the past 15 yrs, I have been working on policy design for power markets with increasing shares of renewable energy sources. Looking forward to the discussions on this platform!

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Mohit Joshi. I am an energy systems modeler & analyst at National Renewable Energy Lab. My work focuses on the integration of renewables in the power system, including strategies to make this integration efficient and effective. I am really excited to be a part of this community. Looking forward to interact with you all.

1 Like

Hi everyone,
My name is Chad Laurent and I am a Principal at the Cadmus Group. For the past 11 years I’ve been working on renewable energy policy and program design and implementation including power purchasing agreements. I look forward to working with you and finding ways to support your efforts!

1 Like

Hi everyone!
My name is Ilya Chernyakhovskiy and I work on RE grid integration and energy storage analysis at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory. I work with stakeholders in countries throughout Asia and Eastern Europe to help improve power system planning with state-of-the-art data and analysis tools. Looking forward to our discussions!

1 Like

Sawasdee Krap!

I’m Marc Tagub, Communications Manager at Asia Clean Energy Partners (ACE Partners). I work with several national and regional-level energy sector professionals in Southeast Asia.

1 Like

Greetings!

My name is Dick Edwards and I’m a Senior Partner with Asia Clean Energy Partners. I’ve worked all over with governments, NGOs and the private sector, with a focus on Asia. I am currently engaged in a variety of assignments ranging from strategic planning for climate change to green technologies for agri-businesses. Look forward to getting to know you!

1 Like

Hi All,
I’m Joe Wyder, Senior Consultant at ITP Renewables in Australia. I work on a range of energy and policy assignments including isolated power systems, grid-integration, tariffs, PPAs and strategic reviews with a focus on Pacific Island Countries. Look forward to further discussions.

1 Like

Hola soy Danilo Padilla , gestor de proyectos de infraestrcutura y tecnologias de energia limpia

1 Like

Hello Clean Power Hub Community,

I am excited to engage with all of you through this platform! I have had the privilege to work with many of you on topics such as grid integration, power sector planning, resilience, and low emission development strategies. Formerly with USAID, I continue to support the community in these areas through independent consulting and soon through in-country work in Viet Nam. Looking forward to robust discussion and learning from one another.

Hi Everyone,
My name is Graham Pugh and I’m a principal at Propel Clean Energy Partners. We’re developing the Clean Power Hub with support from experts and practitioners around the world. I co-founded Propel after working in government on clean energy and how it can help address climate change and air quality and energy access issues. I actually used to work as an engineer in semiconductor manufacturing - just an example of how people from different backgrounds have come into this space!

Dear all,
My name is Yayan Santoso. I am a product manager from PT. MSP, a start-up company especially for AMI smart power metering and data management in Indonesia. Thank you for letting me join this community, I hope we can make very good networking. Looking forward to making another cooperation with you all over the globe.

1 Like

Bienvenidos, Danilo!

Welcome, Yayan! Thanks for joining.

hello all,
my name is rachmat hermawan, as analyst planning and policy strategy for reformation of electricity sector in PT PLN (Persero). All information about the aspect from economy, legal, policy, technical is determined for this energy transition era for electricity in indonesia and impact business process of PT PLN.

1 Like

Hello Rachmat, we are happy you’re here. Feel free to explore and ask and answer questions.

Hi everyone! I’m Alexandra (Alex) Aznar, a project manager at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). My expertise lies in distributed PV (and other DERs) policy and regulation. I’m looking forward to your questions and discussion!

1 Like