Welcome to the Clean Power Hub Community. We’re glad that you’re here.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
Take a look around
- Review our Code of Conduct to make this a welcoming and useful community for everyone.
- Browse through existing questions. The Clean Power Hub is organized into three main categories:
Create an account
- Create an account to do things like ask questions, reply to questions, and like posts.
- Set up your profile to help people know who you are and what your areas of expertise are.
Participate in discussions
- Answer a question. If you come across a question that you have an answer to, please feel free to answer the question. To answer a question, make sure you are logged in to your account, then locate the question you’d like to answer, and click Reply.
Ask a new question. In order to help other community members understand your question, please:
- Make sure your question hasn’t been asked already. Use the Search at the top right and try a couple of different search terms.
- Ask a specific question in your title. Be specific in your question to help people understand what you need.
- Go into detail in your description. Share your desired outcomes and what you’ve already tried.
- When you get a response and it solves your problem, mark it as the best answer. This will help other community members know what solved your issue and help them with theirs.