Welcome to the Clean Power Hub Community. We’re a community of clean power professionals working to make progress on clean power policymaking, regulation, system operations, project development and finance, and more.
Here, you can connect with other clean power professionals! Ask & answer questions about clean power, share your experiences and expertise, and network with peers in your region and around the world.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Review our Code of Conduct to make this a welcoming and useful community for everyone.
- Browse through existing questions. The Clean Power Hub is organized into three main categories:
- Create an account to do things like ask questions, reply to questions, and like posts.
- Set up your profile to help people know who you are and what your areas of expertise are.
- Say hello and introduce yourself!
- Answer a question. If you come across a question that you have an answer to, please feel free to answer the question. To answer a question, make sure you are logged in to your account, then locate the question you’d like to answer, and click Reply.
Ask a new question. In order to help other community members understand your question, please:
- Make sure your question hasn’t been asked already. Use the Search at the top right and try a couple of different search terms.
- Ask a specific question in your title. Be specific in your question to help people understand what you need.
- Go into detail in your description. Share your desired outcomes and what you’ve already tried.
- When you get a response and it solves your problem, mark it as the best answer. This will help other community members know what solved your issue and help them with theirs.
The Clean Power Hub Community is an initiative of the Clean Power Hub, an online platform supporting your work on clean power policymaking, regulation, system operations, project development and finance, and more.